Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Just moving to town is hard it really makes you know who your true friends are. My life is difficult its not easy moving to a new town and it changes you and your friends.My first feeling when I was leaving my old house for good was why did this have to happen to me why couldn't it be someone Else's family that my dad works with. When we first got to our new house my only friends were my family and my dog. It was lonely and boring. One of the things that made me feel even more lonely was that when I smiled at Squeaky she gave me a dirty look like she hated me and was going to crush me in the race. Then after the race even though I came in second i gave her another smile to congratulate her on her victory against me, i hoped she wouldn't glare at me again. This time she didn't though and i thought to myself "huh maybe she doesn't hate me, maybe she things I'm a nice person and not over confident." Now me and Squeaky are great friends and we don't make fun of people for picking on her brother we just tell them sternly not to say that again just because he isn't mentally stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment