Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm pretty sure that even work is easier than my school I already know what i wanna be involved in when i grow up. I don't get why i can't just go off to college and be on my merry way that definitely sounds good to me. I mean taking art classes can't be that hard can it? anyways I'm sure its gotta be better that taking classes that i wont even need to use like Social Studies and Spanish i guess i might need that but I wish you got to pick all of your own classes in high school just like college then it would make school so much more interesting. I hate all of the stress it brings on too its such a drastic change from middle school it kinda sux. At least there's an end to it oh well i guess ill just have to deal with it what ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment